Thursday, March 4, 2010

Videos

ok so the video didn't load like i thought it would so I just posted it to YouTube. There it loaded the first time, only it took 30min to load this single 1min, 30mb video. Here is the link, there are people waiting for the computer so I will upload more later. Watch Paul's first real life encounter with Sign Language at YouTube.com. Subscribe to my account because I will be posting more as the week progresses

http://www.youtube.com/user/aredman314?feature=mhw4#p/a/u/0/3Cag1qdCrMo

6 comments:

  1. We can't see it yet. Hope your day was good.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, took me a while to load to Youtube. Done now. I will post about our day later tonight. Probably more like 8 Local time if I can get on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great. What cool stuff. (Dad) What was the little girl asking Paul? (Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little girl Shirle (CHerLee) was asking paul what his name was. Paul tells her: P-A-U-L. She asks him what his "Sign Name" is. He doesn't understand and thinks she missed his name so he tells her: P-A-U-L again. He keeps finger-spelling his name and she is frustrated that he doesn't know his own sign name. She thought that everyone already had a sign name: same as a "regular" name"

    ReplyDelete
  5. look in the info bar on YouTube

    ReplyDelete